Weekly Journal

Written by on ,
The weather this week was very varied. We saw a lot of sunshines, but also a lot of rain. The fall is coming closer and I am very excitd. Because that means it is time again to wear warm cardigans, boots and scarves. I am a really addict of warm clothes. And I have my whole wishlist ready for the coming seasons. As a real fashion lover, that is the fun things in life. I really enjoy making those lists. Enjoy this week and my weekly journal. I placed some online orders and hopefully I can show everything next week!

My favorite quote


I took this photo 2,5 years ago during fashion week, still love it!


Great start of the week!


Nude color on my nails


Mixing shades of pastel together


Besides fashion I can't live without music


Perfect sunset


And another photo from the perfect sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment