Weekly Journal

Written by on ,
That the new season is coming is great for a fashionaddict. Looking at the new trends, pick the ones that fit your style and choose the specific items that you want. I have already a list of items that I want to add to my winter wardrobe and I also add some to my closet. I think it is always great to search for the perfect items that fit your style. Currently I buy much clothes at the Zara. The items that they have are quite cool. One thing that is on my wishlist that I really want is a pink coat. So hopefully I will find one affordable and great shape. For now I will leave you with my weekly journal and let me know if you also have a wishlist for this winter.

It is getting colder, so it is time for my teddy cardigan


In love with my paisley green trousers


My online order from Zara arrived, new warm cardigans :)


In love with the back of this shirt


Detail from my pillow


Still a nice view


No comments:

Post a Comment