Weekly Journal

Written by on ,
The last week of September just started and I think it is time to spend money on my new winter wardrobe ;-). Just like every year I made a list of items that I want to add to my closet. And also this year. One my wishlist are green ankle boots, a warm teddy cardigan, printed trousers, nice pumps, a blue beanie and much more. I am still craving to find everything on my wishlist, so hopefully I will succeed.

Last week I was also in the Grazia with my opinion about four outfits. It is very cool to see your own name and read your opinions in a national magazine. Also I got my fashion styling qualification. I have to say that I am very happy with it :) Enjoy this week and I see you next week.

Do more of what you love


In this weeks issue of the Grazia


Got my Fashion styling qualification


Sushi and blogging at work


Love my new blouse with birds


No comments:

Post a Comment