TC WOW lingerie

Written by on ,
The holidays are over, but it is always nice to threat yourself with some presents. A while ago I got in contact with TC WOW (Ten Cate World of Women). And they send me a very nice lingerie set. Today I want to share it with you.

Their collection contains feminine and sexy lingerie. Their motto is 'a nice décolleté is like jewelry' and I definitely agree with them.

I got a bra from the Pure collection, they give you the perfect comfort that you need and because of the ultra thin padding it shows your natural curves. The polyamide quality is very soft. The shape is perfect, they fit like a 'second' skin and the sizes normal. You can wear the bra strapless without falling down. It looks great and they fit perfect. I made this set complete with a hipster!

I would definitely recommend this brand when you want to buy a new lingerie set. When I have the opportunity I would also buy a new lingerie set of this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment