Expresso Shoplog

Written by on ,
I think every girl loves to shop online, me included! When I jumped into the website from Expresso I fall in love with some of their items in the collection. Especially a black lace shirt that I discovered. So when they send me a mail that I can search something that I like I jumped high in the air. So I decided to so for the lace top and grey singlet.

When I got the opportunity to choose something it was a hard decision because I also say an amazing coat and some nice warm sweaters. After all I think I made a good choice. Expresso is a Dutch store wih their own handwriting. I really love the fact that they know the Dutch women so well. You can really see that back in the shape of the items.

You really have to look at their new spring collection. I already sort out my favorite items. Like a nice basic dress or a blouse that you can combine with a chino or jeans. Take a look at my items below.

No comments:

Post a Comment