Weekly Journal

Written by on ,
For weeks I have been looking forward to the day that I have vacation. When you read this I am already enjoying the beautiful city Milan. I am going with my best friend and I think we will be having a lot of fun together. We don't each other very often, so these days are very special to us.

During my last week of work it was very hot. Luckily we have airco in the office, otherwise it would be too hot to work I think. Further I received a new dress from Sissy boy to add in the suitcase for Italy. Next week I will show you more photos from this beautiful city. And I wish you all a nice week.

Ice cream and blogging, perfect combination during the hot summer days


Perfect sunset


Delicious watermelon at work


And again another beautiful sunset, can get used to this


New dress time


Perfect quote for my vacation


No comments:

Post a Comment