Book Tip: Dear Fashion Diary

Written by on ,
The fashion style of every girl changes every now and than. You got another job, you grow up, you are more involved by the fashion trends. These and more reasons can change your whole fashion closet.

I love to keep track on my journey with fashion. My style is not really changing the last years. But I try wear more extraordinary clothes. There is a new book that helps you to keep track on this journey. With a pen, scissor and glue you can create your own fashion style guide.

The authors of this book are Laura de Jong and Emmi Ojala. The book is not only to put your avorite items in. You can also read tips to wash your clothes. You can do a fashion sudoku and much more. I can’t wait to start the fashion journey with this book. Very excited about it.

You can buy this book for 12,90 in the bookstores or on Bruna or Bisplublishers.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment