New In: Oclock

Written by on ,
Besides bracelets I have a big love for watches. I have to say that I don't like every watch. I have my Michael Kors watch for almost two years now and I am still happy with it. But I wanted something new to toggle. That is why I was super excited when I received a mail from Horloge.com that I can choose a watch that I like.

The concept of the oClock is very nice. Because you choose a clock and a band. So you can mix and match everything together and ample it yourself. The perfect marriage of form and function typified by the O clock watch explains its cult following amongst those appreciative of products with a rare fusion of practicality and aesthetic value. I am so excited about this watch and it is perfect for the summer. I am still doubting if I want to buy a pink band. The package from the watch was also very nice and unique.

What is your opinion about this watch? Take a look at the website from Horloge.com to see the whole collection and more watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment