New In: Lingerie Set Deep Blue

Written by on ,
Spring is really coming when you look outside. I love it when the sun is shining again. Not only my clothers needed a color, but also my lingerie. So I was very excited when I received a mail from TC WOW (Ten Cate World of Women) that I can choose a lingerie set from their Deep Blue chic collection.

This collection contains a lot of lingerie sets in blue, that is obivious with the name they choose for this collection. Their motto 'a nice décolleté is like jewelry' really comes back in this collection.

I got a L-shape bra from this collection, they give you the perfect comfort that you need and it give you a lateral and upward push. Because of this you will give a enchanting cleavage. The polyamide quality is very soft. The shape is perfect, they fit like a 'second' skin and the size is normal. I made this set complete with a hipster !

I would definitely recommend this brand when you want to buy a new lingerie set. When I have the opportunity I would also buy a new lingerie set of TC WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment