Creenstone SS 2014

Written by on ,
One thing that I really like about blogging is to discover new brands. I get a lot of mails from PR companies with brands that they represent. Today I want to discuss a brand with you that I found a couple of days ago. I am talking about Creenstone.

Creenstone is known for their outdoor clothes. I have to tell you that I saw a very unique and cool jacket. Namely the transparant jacket from their spring/summer 2014 collection. After the transparant bags that we saw some seasons ago it is now time for the transparant coat. What do you think of this? Also the blue jacket is one of my favorites. It almost looks like a oversized cardigan and that is what I like about coats. What kind of jacket do you want to buy for the coming season?

No comments:

Post a Comment