My Order At Promiss

Written by on ,
I love to shop at shops that I don’t visit very often. Currently I got the opportunity to look for some items in the Promiss store. A colleague bought there some nice Chelsea boots, so that changed my opinion and I was curious to see what they will sell there. So I decided to take a look in their webshop and see what they have to offer. First I saw some very nice lace shirts. I am quite addicted to everything that has lace. I think it can make your outfit casual with a warm large knitted cardigan and also chic with a nice blazer.

The lace items that I have are pretty much in nude colors, so when I saw the green lace shirt I knew that this had to be mine. You can wear it now during the winter to give your outfit a little bit of color. And also in the spring it would be great on a nude pair of trousers.

Next to some nice shirt to wear underneath knitted cardigans I was also searching for some basic shirts. So that I can wear them under a cardigan or shirt. Or to wear it with a warm huge scarf. When I saw the shirts of bio cotton I knew that I wanted to add them to my closet. And I have to saw that I am pretty happy with those shirts. They have a nice fit, are really soft and the colors are amazing. I have the shirts in dark blue and black. But I am also thinking to buy a white and pink one for the spring.

As you can read I am pretty happy with my things and I will definitely look again in the webshop from Promiss. Maybe a new order will follow soon. Take a look at their webshop and be amazed by their items.

No comments:

Post a Comment