Travel Partners

Written by on ,
A thing that I love to do is travel. This year I made already four trips. Two vacations and two business trips and I have to say that I can't get enough. It is great to see new places and meet new people. A thing that I find very important is a good suitcase. You carry it with you for the whole vacation, so it is better if you have a light suitcase and that you always see it quick when it arrives at the airport. In March I bought my first Delsey suitcase (koffers) and I have to say that I am in love. It is a very handy and nice suitcase. I have a small one, but I am still craving for a bigger one for longer journeys. I have selected some of my favorite suitcases that I found.



All items are from Spartoo.

You see the brands Delsey and David Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment